Google PageSpeed Insights
Google PageSpeed Insights

100 out of 100 Mobile PageSpeed Optimization

Spent this morning working on again.  I started off doing some improvements to the system structure and then focused on Google PageSpeed Insights.   I was able to satisfy most of the basic requirements I have dealt with on many websites.  For this website I wanted to totally skip the

Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content

errors that most sites I am running right now have with loading CSS and JS assets at the top of the page.  Google hates that so for this site, I started with all CSS and JS fully moved to the bottom of the page.  This causes some weirdness when page first starts to load, which I will address later.  I also tackled recompressing all of the system generated image using ImageOptim a command line image compression utility.  This worked for mobile, but desktop is still not 100 out of 100 yet and failing for Image Optimization issues.


Check out my results here: